Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The Treat

There is a day where I need support from Microsoft Server Support, so made a call to their toll free and a person pickup (off course), after few conversation, I'm satisfied with their service, although much of the support is they keep asking $$ from you before they start support you, well there is some case where they need to support anyway.

The call centre support personnel is fluent in English and pretty knowledgeable in their product, I remember few years back where there their support is in Indian, so I though, Hu Yoh...now they have improve alot, maybe not....the fact is the support centre now is in a country called : China

If the support personnel is a female, (wow, what a sweet voice) ;-) not only sweet voice, their English is even better than most of the call centre that I experience here.

China is really changing, one year back the story is , many chinese are starting to learn English, barely a year later we heard that, they have master English. The fact is they are getting better and better, the treat is very large considering the size and population in China, I amaze with their 精神 , I salute them. What I see is they really all out in getting what they want, they are more and more independent, at the end we need to rely on them instead.

So call centre here, if still thinking of honeymoon or 9am-5pm works, then better pack early and search for something else to do, you guys are loosing out fast.

No comments: