Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Good Service

Many company / shop...etc today emphasis good customer service, while the former service industry personnel (I am) :-) is good to see what type or we rather called it "level of services" we can get when we patrol certain outlet, be it a restaurant, cinema, bank...etc

To provide a good customer service is very tough because we simply deal with human being, especially today human being already goes into a level they know "how to complain" stuff. So its pretty difficult to maintain the level nowaday, while we agree that, at the end, it just whether "humanity respect" is there or not, to makes the different in the communication.

Some way of efficiency and good service example :
Went to pretty grand restaurant for pass few time, what they emphasis (I believe) is relaxation & efficiency, while I waited for the food to cook, from seat down, until the food arrive, until I settle the bill, on all this occasion, From head to toe, I never even touch my tea pot, and I still enjoy my tea, the waiter is efficient enough that they will pour tea for me whenever is empty or near empty, I virtually don't have a chance to serve myself, the service level is unparallel.

So, what's your service level ?

No comments: