Monday, October 22, 2007

What the blog about ?

Mmm...How do I start...not too long ago I aware that there are some other friends out there who read my blog, which is a surprise for me, last time I started the blog as a place to rage, roving...with a group of "Blog Buddies", it was a very rolling type of blog last time, many people stop posting now, but Blog popularity is increasing everyday, time goes by and fast, today for me the purpose of posting this blog more or less still the same, but with addition that it help to learn some net stuff and also to write "philosophy", for new friend, long time friend, very long time (school) friend, or the sort.

OK, there's one fella here birthday, so we all make a birthday dinner for that fella, well is a nice dinner eventhough is "oily" and "very windy". Happy Birthday to you Sir. 来啦! 来啦!



2 comments:

Union Café® - Penang said...

hello hello ...
I still read ur blog one ... so update often la...

COWL 部落格 said...

Steeeeeve, wow how are you friend? I got read your blog too, but notice also rarely update, now see some addition, hehe.

OK, will try update as often, sometime can't get a time to proper write a blog lah, company got project keep coming, and sometime mind just blank ;-)

NB : The "yeeyee" is nice, but slightly too big already ler.