Tuesday, March 08, 2005

L2 ?

Somewhere 11AM, L2 Mgr walk over ask me to see him later, (for the "verdict"), getting abit nervous & excited over it, keep on doing work, until Tailou suddenly send MSN told me "good news..." This really abit shocking, is true ? still doubt about it, in a short while Kev came over comment the same thing, then Steve and other. Even it very certain, I only started to confirmed myself when I spoke to L2 Mgr at evening time, (V jnf bssreerq Y2 cbfvgvba, rkpvgrq naq unccl), I know this won't be easy job compare to agent, anytime could be kick out if perform not well, anyway I was pleased with the result.

I do hope this event WON'T hamper any of my relationship with everyone that I know, and also don't hope any people get "red eye" over me, I do aware there "may be" people does not look good in me for the post, be it senior staff or new staff, or......friend.

EVERYONE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENT, BE IT YOU OR ME, CHEERS !!!

3 comments:

Union Café® - Penang said...

No worries mate... hope to join u soon? hahaha... even an L2 senior in NEC dun dare to take up this challenges so why worries that u cannot make up to it? Good work and Good luck on your new career path!

Anyone who gonna be red eye try harder laa... why jealous over a friend who get's promoted? right? heheheh....

Jaselee said...

Whoa, it took me 4 years just to get to L2 while you're here for only 8 month and has been promoted...

*sigh*

Life is so unfair...

Check out Fuminari lar, he's in more distress man!

Wayne said...

Yup, as tauke said, not to worry about the new challenge. I believe that you will be fine.
Jase, you got to take care this new bird, hehehe