Saturday, November 27, 2004

"You made the right choice"

After work, while having some chat with Kek, a former colleague (err...can consider colleague as well since he also work here now, don't want disclose his name lah, but he is one of the TOP guy sitting upstair previously in former company). He came over and say "you made the right choice"...(pause), 60% retrenchement. First thing that came into our mind, off course is our former company, really, that quite alot, what happen there......Hope those "redundant" person "take away". :D

NB: Oh Ya, and Steve, off course I do hope all my friend get good job, and all my fren "keat" one,(no need to say is understood one lah), prefferable come to be my colleague. :)

3 comments:

Union Café® - Penang said...

DO NOT... I repear DO NOT HOPE REDUNDANT TAKE AWAY! LET THEM ROT WITH M.A.C. (Name change due to confidentiality).

I personally hope you also hope that the people friend with you can get better job laa.. then let all the redundant people as we dun like to admit as friend ROT TO HELL!!! bwahahhahahahahahahahahahhaa

Union Café® - Penang said...

I am not angry and you DO NOT need to disclosed me as Tauke mah.. hehehe though many people know/dunno me? nevermind... I just wanna rant in your blog saying that here ... (sigh) ... gai liao.

Many people finding job and rumours flying and buzzing around like flies on piece of shit! hehehe of cos M.A.C. is shit!

ps: company name is confidential but i know u know and almost everyone read your blog knows!

Union Café® - Penang said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.