Friday, June 01, 2007

1 Year (一年)

Opening......

Enter June 2007, the third years of this Blog, somehow I just notice that, its been a year since this Blog being updated, Gosh, the time is just so fast, I don't feel like I've desert the Blog for 1 year, somehow the last update profile show it is.

Ha, let me think......(pause)

Many time I just don't have the "point of blogging TIME" , everything so busy for me, which not allow me to have the initiative to post, as alot of other interesting technology suface, just don't feel want to post, somehow alot of "Blog Sense" crossed into my mine, so I just have to keep trying trying trying, to Blog. And I made it, at least to this Blog. ;-) It's been at least.....1 Year

Many happening in the past year, just too much bad news, 2005 we see many reputable icon pass away, Hong Kong star, the Australian Croc Hunter : Steve Irwin, accelerate tension and war, Global Warming...etc

Hhhhh...(叹息)I go thru a "Painful" and "Fruitful" time from 2005, a time where my life got a twist to not so good, way into 2006......I strongly believe this is the year that my life really twisted to GOOD (转瑞点) , alot of coincident "message" were passed to me, the most valuable experience I ever get, the pinaccle of awake I am. Is hard to explain here, but everything were happen in sequence, it like God is passing an encouraging message to me. I not sure what is the like but I believe there's plan in our life (冥冥中自有安排). And we can't change this but only to "flow" with it, and we will succeed.

2007, I feel great about this year, probarly I started to know the value within it, and I'm happy to be able to start the blog again, though it may not as creative like previously, anyway Blog does not have fixed format or size. (自由发挥)

Tommorow this Blog turns exactly 3, an early Happy Anniversary.

No comments: