Friday, February 25, 2005

UNEXPECTED ($$) event

Well, Chinese New Year has passed, How many ang pao $$ you guys get ?
I've being getting lesser and lesser this few year, (grow up liao ma), this year too, I miss out some UNEXPECTED and pao, cause timing to visit relative / friend, but at the other end got some UNEXPECTED even of ang pao, let me share......

1) Visit to the son of Malayan Printer owner, Mr.Chris Tang $$ with Kek :D
2) While fetch Kek at his home got $$ from his mom :D
3) Visit to Kevin Khoo house, just to get some DVD, his mom gave $$ :D
4) Gathering at my TL house got $$ :D
5) At the gathering, one of the colleague (married) came, and again $$ :D
6) Got a little $$ bonus from the gambling...ops :D

Anyway the most important is the milestone of friendship has further strengthen on all the even, which I seldom do the visit / gathering during my "routine" life. I really appreciate it.

Until then, have a great year ahead to everyone. Cheers !!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Wayne said...

Guess what, I am the big $$ sponsor as lose at gambling :(
Anyway, as Oh said, friendship is the most important. And.... I am sure I will get it back next year.. muakakaka :P

COWL 部落格 said...

Ai Nee, Kevin place is taking DVD only lah, when I come you be around meh ?