Monday, May 29, 2006

Backstabbers Scare

Saw an articles on a famous newspaper, talk about politics todays, happen many places, government, office, factory, home school, virtually happened everywhere, especially at places where many people are in one placed.

All those politics create another bad side of human (negative) attitude : betrayal, cheating, selfish, backstabber...etc

Among all, the survey score show the "most scary" seems to be = "backstabbers", why ? some points :


a) Backstabber are often start with a very simple gesture,
Gossipping! when gossip intensified, a sense of betrayal is
created as everyone just say someone bad things BEHIND that
person, and if there are people who are childish, will tend to do
some silly thing on the person that being gossipped.

b) Backstabber wont't necessary come from person you know, it may
come from stranger. (awful isn't it ?)

c) Human morale and abit on Psychology effect involved, if Out Of
Control, you can't imagine the consequence. UGLY...BOO BOO

I remember during school time, even myself sometime tend to talk about someone, but lucky enough I'm not that kind of people easy out of control and do silly thing to person being gossiped, phew...other people ? don't ask me loh...

Previously I have friends who like backstabbed and gossiped about someone but they never said anything in front of the "victim". I, on the other hand, didn't mind saying what I thought about someone, this is what you call courage. Off course I hope that person can matured enough to accept my comment instead getting piss fast...tiu, sometime good person hard to do(好人难做) O:-)

I posted this as I really see it happen in my life and even aggravated...so dissapointed. Frankly I prefer people to come strait to me when or if they has any about me, off course in a professional and peaceful manner. We are dealing with "Siu Yan" (true coward) (Steve, Phek Siu Yan!!! Phek! Phek! Phek!)

The end of the article on the newspaper wrote :

It doesn't matter what people say about you especially if they say it behind your back because these people are nothing but backstabbers and cowards.

They do this to be LIKED by many but instead, at the end they make society turn AGAINST THEM. If you hear that your friends are saying things behind your back, stand up and tell them that you aren't scared of them and they are nothing but big cowards who dare not say anything about you in front of you, and say it with authority.

No comments: